Very New

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
animated-welcome-image-0279.gif Nan

Hi Nan! I'm in Glendale Arizona, so we're close! Have you tried a shop that may be really really close to you? I went on Saturday and they are packed full of M & P stuff, as well as other items for cold process and lotions, too, if you're interested.

Welcome, Nan from Mesa! Sloan Park, where the Chicago Cubs play during Spring Training is in Mesa. I've been there! Deborah, I've also been to Camelback Ranch in Glendale for the White Sox. Small world!

If either of you felt or do other fiber arts, have you been to the Yarn & Fiber Store in Tempe? I bought my first felting needles there a few years back. For a soap felting project while at Spring Training with my Sister-in-Law. She taught me to felt and I later taught my granddaughter and we made dozens of hand-felted soaps that Spring. It was loads of fun!

@earlene - Awesome! Next time you come for a spring training game, let me know! We've even got a spare bedroom, if needed! I've never done felting and actually just learned about it from this forum. Something to think about if/when I try it! And no, never been to the Yarn & Fiber Store... Nice meeting you, Earlene!

Latest posts

Back