Venting about orders not being paid for via Etsy.

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lane

Reaction score
*Whiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine*

Ugh.

So I have had bunches of new customers via my website and I am still getting a handful via Etsy. The last three orders I recieved over Etsy, the buyers have not responded to my "convo's". One person hasn't paid and and another hasn't given me the correct shipping address...

I'm very anal about my feedback. I really really try to put in 110% with customers, and I feel my current feedback shows that.

And I don't know if these people plan on getting a hold of me so I can ship their stuff... or what? And then BOOM...negitive feedback because they don't understand what's going on.

A lot of people are new on Etsy, as a handful of my buyers have little to no feedback at all... I am wondering if since they are new to Etsy, they don't understand the whole procedure?

Has anyone else been experiencing problems or any type of complications?

Well someone gave me a neutral feedback and I did the same and it was for a misunderstanding not because she didn't receive my stuff. She just didn't pay and I wanted to make sure she still wanted the item. Thats why I never leave feedback until after a few days if not at least one.

I have had 2 non paying buyers in the year I have been on etsy. You can cancel the sale & get your fees back.

pepperi27 said:
Well someone gave me a neutral feedback and I did the same and it was for a misunderstanding not because she didn't receive my stuff. She just didn't pay and I wanted to make sure she still wanted the item. Thats why I never leave feedback until after a few days if not at least one.
Both buyers have no feedback. One paid, but never specified a scent choice, and the other is a local who just didn't pay. I think they are both new to Etsy, hence the no feedback...

Tabitha said:
I have had 2 non paying buyers in the year I have been on etsy. You can cancel the sale & get your fees back.
I don't know if I should cancel the sale because I haven't heard back from them. I am just getting stressed with Etsy. Bargh. Keeping up with my website is burning me out. Yesterday Almost all of my files were lost. The site still runs perfectly, but I have a re-launch schedualed for June first and now I have to re-build the ENTIRE site... Is it too early to start nursing the wine bottle?? :lol:

The Texas rule is antime after 12 noon on Saturdays is fair game-LOL!
At 12:01 if you listed real careful you can hear collective tops poppin'.

Both my no pays were new. One was a zero, the other had just a few feedback points. I just cancel and go on w/o much thought. I do give them about 2 weeks & I make sure I tried to contact them 3x.

Oh ok I get it sorry that processed wrong in my overworked brain LOL. I had someone like that, sometimes it can be the way they pay. Like paypal by check takes like four days? Anyway keep communicating with them and hopefully they will contact you!

Put some itching powder in their soap! :twisted:
Did I type that, cause it was just supposed to be a thought in my head...

Back