Vegtable oils only Pumpkin soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Soapmaker Man

Reaction score
Well, Tab, I know Shannan send you down some of her great pumpkin soaps, but I had the urge and made an 80 ounce batch, a double, in my new TOG 12/24 bar Divider Slab Mold. I used a TOG 8 Wire Cutter set at 1-1/8" wire spacing to slice them in half. Here are some pics of the soap and the new TOG Planer/Beveler:

DSCF1967.jpg

DSCF1984.jpg

DSCF1973.jpg

DSCF1972.jpg

Tab, tell your hubby, Paul's Floap is headed your way shortly!

Thanks guys!
:wink:

Yehaw! Please send a paypal invoice to me. You should have my addy/ID.

BTW: I have not gotten anything from smelli, she is just s tease :roll: .

Tabitha said:

No way, not our Shannan! :lol: :lol: She is just too busy making those big bucks at her shows and new etsy store! Shannan, girl, no punkin soap for Tab? :? Come on, let us share some of that great Smelli soap! 8)

Paul....

Paul, you are hooking us up w/ the pumpkin. I have my eye on her choc/expresso & cranberry or cran/fig bars (for starters).

What else do you have made up & ready to sell Paul , in the all veggie variety?

Tabitha said:
Paul, you are hooking us up w/ the pumpkin. I have my eye on her choc/expresso & cranberry or cran/fig bars (for starters).

What else do you have made up & ready to sell Paul , in the all veggie variety?

Nothing right now. I have about 200 bars in stock, but all have tallow/lard in them at about 25% total.
Do you still want about 5 bars? I'll just send them to you naked if you don't mind. They will be less cost that way. I'm going to start making more all veggie soap than tallow/lard based soap. Tallow/Lard soaps do sell well locally, but online all veggie sells better. The next 4 or 5 batches will be all veggie. Do you or Dan have a special scent you would like more bars in?
I'm going to send the bars out to you this weekend. They will be about 2 weeks old when you get them, usable, but better to cure for a few more weeks, as you know. The goat milk, aloe vera juice, silk, all make for a nice feeling bar even though they are so "young."

Thanks Tab! I'll be talking with you my friend!

Paul.... :wink:

Tabitha said:

LOL! IM SORRY TAB! MY Grand Opening is this weekend! I promise I will send it Monday! PROMISE! LOL

ETA: All my bars are veggie!

I know smelli, just giving you a hrad time/

Paul, 5 bars is good. We love Lav Vanilla too & I know that is one of your specialties.

Tabitha said:
I know smelli, just giving you a hrad time/

Paul, 5 bars is good. We love Lav Vanilla too & I know that is one of your specialties.

I'll do a "Lavinilla" batch for you guys in veggie!

Paul.... :wink:

Back