Valentines Day gift baskets Questions

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Body_Basics

Reaction score
I am planing on doing some gift baskets and me and a friend I talked to this about have different ideals on what should go in it and price. I want to include this in the basket.

1 bar of soap
1 jar of sugar scrub
1 1/3 oz fragrance body oil
1 bottle of scented massage oil
2 bath bombs
1 jar of bath salts
1 big bath towel
1 small face towel

Is this to much stuff?
what would you as the supplier want to charge?
What would you as a consumer consider to high?

I know there is a lot of factors to consider but lets just say as the maker knowing your cost what would you sell a basket like this for?

As the consumer no you don't know the brand or quality of the products but you want to try it any way. What do you think is too high?

The towels are going to make your basket REALLY BIG, so that might drive up your shipping costs. How about a little rubber duck? I'm so imature! But that is what I would desire in a bath gift basket. A rubber duck.

I think you could take out the massage oil as it's a bath basket. You already have a body oil, so why not replace the massage oil with lotion to be used after the bath?

Are we talking hand made items, or store bought items? Because something like that from Bath and Body Works or Victoria's secret easily sells for $50.

Latest posts

Back