Using pineapple purée

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cutetaxguy

Reaction score
I realize that I should not even be on your side unless I know the whole entire Internet works before I even sign that said the search engine on this site is crud. Pure curd. And I know I’m not the first one that has said that is how you have not improved it is beyond me. I attempted eight times to find the answer to my question all by myself because you know I’m a big boy but heck you have the form right. You kind a like to make fun of people ask questions so here I go try to be as mean as you want
I’m not finding much information on using pineapple purée in soap.

I already know about water discounting !

I already know about table spone per pound ( come on people’s is The metric system really that hard for you )

I already know I have no business even giving my insults to your honored craft because I’m so stupid

I already know my spelling Grammar and punctuation all suck

I'm confused? I've not seen anyone be mean and I've been on the site for years. Did some get nasty with you?

What exactly do you want to know about the pineapple? I'm never heard of anyone using it and would be concerned with it turning brown but besides that, it should be fine to use.

Just try and get it smooth as possible and only make a small batch to see how it behaves.

Here's another one. There's even a recipe and a picture. Says to soap cool because the sugars in the pineapple might cause your soap to overheat.

But you're right. You shouldn't be insulting people when you need them to answer your questions, but not for the reason you specified.

And I'm not talking about myself..

I'm confused? I've not seen anyone be mean and I've been on the site for years. Did some get nasty with you?

What exactly do you want to know about the pineapple? I'm never heard of anyone using it and would be concerned with it turning brown but besides that, it should be fine to use.

Just try and get it smooth as possible and only make a small batch to see how it behaves.
Think he was talking about me in posting about AVO oil. :eek: He did not like my answers.

And I found two others.

Regarding the search. Even with Google, I find that my search parameters make a big difference in the results. But, if you aren't finding answers using the SMF search tool, try Google. Here is how to search SMF using Google:

Type your search parameters (the words you want to search for) then type: site:soapmakingforum.com

Example: pinapple soap site:soapmakingforum.com

It you change the parameters, you may find additional results.

Good luck with your pinepple soap. I have never tried it, but I would suspect it would be a lot like making soap with any other sugary citrus fruit, in terms of speeding trace and probably altering the superfat a bit (depending on how much you use.) Plus it is a bit more fibrous than any of the other fruits I've used, so I'd expect some stringy fibers in the soap if not puréed finely enough.

Now I'm confused...I have the impression that CuteTaxGuy is complaining about the forum, and so I thought I would put a good word in for it. Obsidian seems to have gotten the same impression. If I am wrong then I am but I won't apologize for complementing the forum.

Now I'm confused...I have the impression that CuteTaxGuy is complaining about the forum, and so I thought I would put a good word in for it. Obsidian seems to have gotten the same impression. If I am wrong then I am but I won't apologize for complementing the forum.

I don't think that comment was directed at you

I realize that I should not even be on your side unless I know the whole entire Internet works before I even sign that said the search engine on this site is crud. Pure curd. And I know I’m not the first one that has said that is how you have not improved it is beyond me. I attempted eight times to find the answer to my question all by myself because you know I’m a big boy but heck you have the form right. You kind a like to make fun of people ask questions so here I go try to be as mean as you want
I’m not finding much information on using pineapple purée in soap.

I already know about water discounting !

I already know about table spone per pound ( come on people’s is The metric system really that hard for you )

I already know I have no business even giving my insults to your honored craft because I’m so stupid

I already know my spelling Grammar and punctuation all suck

SMF does not put up with members insulting other members ( rule no.1) which you have done in this thread and another, when all people have done is try to help you. If you don't like the forum you can leave or we can do it for you.

@Cutetaxguy it's a good thing you're "cute" because you're definitely not friendly. I'm not entirely sure what information you're looking for. You know about water discounting and 1tbsp ppo... so what is your question?

I'm honestly amazed at the people being helpful on this thread - @Christi @artemis @Dawni @earlene thank you for being bigger people than the OP and still trying to help him.

Human kind. Be both. The fact that you intentionally created a thread insulting the forum is indeed stupid.

He was not only complaining about the forum that is one thing, but insulting members, which is not on as far as I'm concerned.

SMF does not put up with members insulting other members ( rule no.1) which you have done in this thread and another, when all people have done is try to help you. If you don't like the forum you can leave or we can do it for you.

This is probably one of the most helpful and polite forums I've ever seen, bar none. Great group of people the admins have cultivated from around the world. I used to be one of the lead admins for the official forums for one of the perennially top 5 most valuable sports franchises on this planet, and I know a forum that runs smooth on the surface has tons of work going on behind the scenes. Admins and mods never get the appreciation you deserve.

Latest posts

Back