Use of Dragon Blood Resin powder

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hoegarden

Reaction score
Have anybody tried it before? I like the smell of Dragon Blood but cannot really find it.

Google online and noted supplies came from Indonesia which is pretty near to me and yet I do not know how to get hold of the supply.

i wonder if the smell of the powder will hold in CP soap.

I know there are a lot of companies that make Dragons Blood FO. Bramble Berry ships world wide and they have two choices (I have tried their regular but not the Cymballa). I really like the one that I tried. I am not sure how expensive shipping would be to you, but I thought I would put it out there for you. I am not sure if the scent would come through with the resin.

I don't know about dragon's blood; but I have tried infusing oils with powdered sandalwood and frankincense tears. The scent did not really carry through with my cp soap.

I just recently bought 4 oz of Dragons Blood resin and I do not know how to infuse this into oil for a 5 lb batch of soap. Does anyone know how much resin I should use? Can I use olive oil to infuse this with?

I have never used Dragons Blood resin in soap making but I use it in my salves. Not sure if the fragrance will survive the soaping process.

Hi guys, I just have purchase the dragon blood sap, and would love to add it to my day and my night cream, but need little help on proportions. How much should I add to cream to be sure I will see any result? 5%, 10%? What is your experience on that? :)

Using Dragon's Blood in CP Soap

This link by soaping101.com should be of help:[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4zxHj3aOy8[/ame]
The narrative mentions that Dragon's Blood resin has it's own scent, therefore no additional scent is needed. Also, the artificial fragrance easily available is nothing like the actual scent of the resin from this fantastic Dragons Blood tree (Dracaena cinnabari)

You can find the dried resin easily online - like on Amazon, etc

This link by soaping101.com should be of help:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4zxHj3aOy8
The narrative mentions that Dragon's Blood resin has it's own scent, therefore no additional scent is needed. Also, the artificial fragrance easily available is nothing like the actual scent of the resin from this fantastic Dragons Blood tree (Dracaena cinnabari)

You can find the dried resin easily online - like on Amazon, etc

This post is almost 3 years old. The OP hasn't been on since 2013 and others are no longer hear either.

Latest posts

Back