Upland Soap Factory....

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Upland Soap Factory

I have one of Paul's molds actually, and it's great....

But I need to replace one of the embossed liners I got from Upland before they shut down. I don't think Paul does embossed liners.

upland

Oh Paul...sorry to hear your home and shop were damaged. What happened?

:cry:

Are your new liners one piece? I hope so!!!! I so love my mold, though.....and my cutter, too!

Re: upland

oceanmember said:
Oh Paul...sorry to hear your home and shop were damaged. What happened?

:cry:

Are your new liners one piece? I hope so!!!! I so love my mold, though.....and my cutter, too!

WE had some minor tornado damage, from straight line winds off the tornado about 1/2 mile away from us. Mainly cosmetic things, nothing structural than goodness!

Yes, the new TOG Lineup will have permanent to wood liners that will wipe clean with a damp washcloth, but stay connected to the wood and remain in the mold. The dividers will slide into the sides of the mold to stay straighter, easier. Of course, this is for the slab only molds. I had a vi son hit me last week, and built a test mold and poured my first test batch day before yesterday. Turned the mold over, soap fell right out! It looks very good! Nobody I repeat nobody out there anywhere has a mold like this! I will patent this idea! It is a totally unique design! 8)

Soapmaker Man said:
I don't. I am coming out with a whole new liner system!!! It will be the Lexan high temp polycarbonate and HDPE. I will still use wood as the main mold, only a totally new way of lining all my molds...logs, slabs, everything, new cool PERMINANT liners and dividers! Stay tuned...

I can't wait for this system. :)

Soapmaker Man said:
I am coming out with a whole new liner system!!! It will be the Lexan high temp polycarbonate and HDPE. I will still use wood as the main mold, only a totally new way of lining all my molds...logs, slabs, everything, new cool PERMINANT liners and dividers! Stay tuned...

Agrees! :D

Hope all is well Paul!!

Upland Reopening

I just got an email from Linda Stevens from Upland and she states they will reopen in late February. Hope this helps

Paul, sorry to hear about your storm encounter. Hope your back to normal soon and glad you are ok!
I have been eyeballing your TOGs, I think I will now wait! :D
Take care,
Jeff

Wow!

Paul — so sorry about the damage to your home and shop. HOWEVAH, I'm SO looking forward to your new liner system — cuz I sure do love the current one!

Blessings... 8)

Well sure enough. I'm so happy you posted an update on this SoapBuddy. Long time no see around here. I hope all is well with you. :)

pink-north said:
Hey Paul, I'm so sorry to hear you about your home, but very, very thankful you're okay. :) .

Thank you! It was mainly cosmetic straight line wind damage. Siding, shingles, a little damage to descs and patio set, nothing to fret over! Thanks to all who wished us well!

Paul

Glad you're okay Paul. Stay safe.

By the way just heard that Upland is opening up again.

TAS

Latest posts

Back