Upland Soap Co Question

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

itsmeroro

Reaction score
Greetings to you all.

I wanted to ask if anyone has ordered from Upland Soap Co recently -- I have sent several emails and left several phone messages with no reply in regards to an order I placed almost three weeks ago. Is there problems with this company and what is the typical turnaround time for an order???

The customer service STINKS! Not sure if I would re-order because of this.

:) Rachelle

i didn't think they were taking orders for anything except liners at this time.

since they have moved to their new location i can't say how long it's been taking for filling orders. before the move it was pretty speedy, both in returning emails and sending out orders. from what i have read they are having major difficulties getting things set-up, contractors are taking much longer then they expected to get their building finished and things of that nature.

here's a good one for you i ordered a log mold from another supplier back the middle of december and it still isn't here yet, so i too am patiently waiting for the ups truck to visit.

Wow Barb, a month? :shock: I am 3 weeks behind and I find that makes me and others, agitated, at times. :?

I am thinking of making silicone liners for my TOG line. I've secured a silicone supplier, and have my pour molds figured out. Need a few more ducks in order, then I'm ready. :) I will have molds just like Uplands and Silvermoon. :wink:

Paul :wink:

no not a month, 4 months this friday.

i'll be watching for your molds with the new liners. better get a stock pile ready before you tell anyone.................... or you'll never get caught up. :lol:

[quote="I am thinking of making silicone liners for my TOG line. I've secured a silicone supplier, and have my pour molds figured out. Need a few more ducks in order, then I'm ready. :) I will have molds just like Uplands and Silvermoon. :wink:

Paul :wink:[/quote]

Wow Paul!! That's awesome!!! I love my econo mold the best, because of the flexible liner. It's soooooooooooo easy just to peal it away from the soap, & my soap, no matter how soft, never sticks to that stuff.

I hope you'll have it in one of your slab molds. <blatant hint> :D

smellitlikeitis said:
I have always loved upland molds.. the best out there. But yes they have experienced problems since they have moved. Give them some time. I you considered SIlvermoon?

http://www.silvermoonsoapsupply.com/

Hi

I think my issue is that I have been looking for a certain bar size for the past several months -- and that means no soap making till I find it. I did order from Upland and cant afford the wait any longer (I have a huge soap booth planned at the end of next month)... I thought I was planning ahead by a month... Ho hum.

Yesterday I called Silvermoon before my post, and they answered the phone!!! Yea! So I placed an order for two nice log molds with boxes and I can't wait to get them. They say about a week or so, and I will let you all know when I get them.

In the meantime, the Upland order lingers and I am curious to know how much longer its going to be. Yes, I know we all have our issues and problems with daily life, but I feel if you are in business that customer relations are super important and so is speedy, promt service.

Regards,

Rachelle

cool let me know if you like them or no. I was thinking about trying those out as well :D

Back