Update Sister

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You are right, of course. Just remember to do for your half-sister what you know she would not do for you.
I also do not know what else to do to see my mom while she is still alive and I know I will not even be notified if and when my mother passes away or is in the hospital.

If I were in your shoes, I would be tempted to limit visits, at least in the beginnning, but notification of hospitalizations and of course, death is important. That is, unless her doctor feels that visits by half sister would exacerbate her condition after visits. Sometimes doctors will discourage certain visitors for that very reason.

Newest Update. Nothing has changed still not seen my mom since March 1.
If anyone has a pull upstairs I need all the prayers I can get. I go to court Thursday to try to get this Order of Protection removed.

So my sister had to drag my mom back through the hot desert in an old car to attend court. The B**** is going to kill my mom with all this. I am just praying I get a decent judge that sees through my so-called sister. The problem is she is from AZ I am from CA...

I hope you get a judge who can see what is going on and takes your moms best interest to heart. so your mom is going to be in court when you try to get the OP dropped?

I hope you get a judge who can see what is going on and takes your moms best interest to heart. so your mom is going to be in court when you try to get the OP dropped?
Not sure if she will be there, but she is in AZ with my sister as far as I can tell. When my sister has to go home to get her Oxycodone and litany of other meds she has to take mom with her. Saying my prayers.

Thankyou all we will see, but my snake of a sister seems to always get her way since she is so adept at lying. I am already really nervous, and I do not take pills to help the nerves...

You have been such a blessing to me and I pray that your good seeds and karma will bring good will to you on this and above all, I pray the Pauline Prayers for you.

Ephesians 1:17–21 (NLT)

17 asking God, the glorious Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, to give you spiritual wisdom* and insight so that you might grow in your knowledge of God. 18 I pray that your hearts will be flooded with light so that you can understand the confident hope he has given to those he called—his holy people who are his rich and glorious inheritance.*

19 I also pray that you will understand the incredible greatness of God’s power for us who believe him. This is the same mighty power 20 that raised Christ from the dead and seated him in the place of honor at God’s right hand in the heavenly realms. 21 Now he is far above any ruler or authority or power or leader or anything else—not only in this world but also in the world to come.

Ephesians 3:16–20 (NLT)

16 I pray that from his glorious, unlimited resources he will empower you with inner strength through his Spirit. 17 Then Christ will make his home in your hearts as you trust in him. Your roots will grow down into God’s love and keep you strong. 18 And may you have the power to understand, as all God’s people should, how wide, how long, how high, and how deep his love is. 19 May you experience the love of Christ, though it is too great to understand fully. Then you will be made complete with all the fullness of life and power that comes from God.

20 Now all glory to God, who is able, through his mighty power at work within us, to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or think.

I will also keep praying it for you as it is currently helping me to keep Faith and Hope.

Last edited:
I am so so sorry that you are going through this. I find great peace in reading the Bible, especially in times when I must walk through the valleys. May God grant you the peace that surpasses all understanding and if it pleases Him, may you be granted the fulfillment of your requests.

Praying to God, who is on the side of truth, to give wisdom and discernment to the presiding judge so that he or she is able to see right past your sister's lies and get straight to the truth of what's really going on, and that the verdict be decided on the truth, and that the wrongful order of protection which was based on lies, be rescinded. Amen!

IrishLass :)

Good luck in court today! It sounds like a horrible situation, having to go to court over family matters.. I hope the judge will be wise and rule in your mother's best interest.

Newest Update in case anyone has to get an Order Of Protection removed in a different state. I am now in the $20k dollar and it is still not resolved 100%. I just got my Attorney in Californias Bill for $16+ thousand and still have not received the bill from my AZ Attorney. My sister just taking my retirement to fight her C**P and I still have not seen mom.

The AZ Judge dismissed the Order of Protection with terms. Terms were to be I let Denise know I am coming over to see mom so she can leave the house since she is so afraid of me. Okay with me I want nothing to do with her. I am to text her and tell her I am coming over and she keeps denying me. So more Attorney fees. :( Of course, the B**** would love to break me.

I still have the issue if I want to go for a converatorship. Part of the expenses is the fact the attorney started the paperwork for all the filings and I backed up. So that part of the bill is on me. So this is my not so great update, other than the OOP is dismissed with terms, which she is not following. She has it in her sick mind it is a "Visitation Trial."

Is she not getting in trouble for denying you your visitations?
What would happen if you told her you are coming and just showed up?
You'd think that if you had the paperwork, the cops could make her leave as long as you gave her adequate notice.

Notify your "Sister" and the police that you are going to visit your mom. See what king of push back you get from the LEOs. If they are with you and the ruling/ law then have as pleasant a visit as you can as often as you can. You can use this ruling to push the B***h over the edge. Her sanity is beyond question.

At this point, I want to comply with the Judge's orders, by sending her a text message so she leaves the house. This will help in the long run if I go for a converstorship showing I tried to comply and she refused. She is a very sick lady.

I've been hoping to hear you had a better outcome. A little progress is better than none. Still so sorry nothing is resolved and you have to continue to deal with this nightmare.

Back