ummm what the heck happened to the board?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok, we believe you Carebear :)

any idea how to make it so we can post pics again? the little host it button is gone.

This is default PHPBB theme.
Admins with relevant permissions can change themes in control panel under styles tab.
I like this one better too ;)

I like the new look - and the old one. I'm good with it either way, but I do have a question. When I go to www.soapmakingforum.com and try to click on "Enter Forum", a dialog box opens up and says it doesn't know how to open the file. Is anyone else having that problem if they try to enter the forum from the homepage? It's on both internet explorer and Firefox. Just wondering. Thanks!!

Ooooh is the old look back? I'm so happy!!!!!
I think I might be the only one, but I LOVE it! :)

SudsyKat said:
I like the new look - and the old one. I'm good with it either way, but I do have a question. When I go to www.soapmakingforum.com and try to click on "Enter Forum", a dialog box opens up and says it doesn't know how to open the file. Is anyone else having that problem if they try to enter the forum from the homepage? It's on both internet explorer and Firefox. Just wondering. Thanks!!

I was still experiencing some strange behavior until I realized I just needed to clear my browser cache (Google Chrome). Since then everything is fine. Whatever browser you are using should have a similar option.

I was getting the same thing sudsykat, no way that I tried would work for me. I wasn't able to get on the forum for days. Very strange...

Latest posts

Back