ummm what the heck happened to the board?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

krissy

Reaction score
is it just my computer or is everyone's page now blue and white? and things are wiggling at me :shock:

seriously, the soap gremlins are messing with me, my sink literally fell apart under the cabinet when i went to clean up from the soap making and now my favorite place on the web is WIGGLING! lol :?

it's blue now! i just made my first foray into the works of the forum - I don't think I clicked anything but maybe I did... I'll ask admins with experience.

Actually, I kind of like it. It's crisper and easier for my middle aged eyes to read.

lol, you also changed your siggy :) i'll kinda miss the old one, i love that comic

i loved the browns, they were rather calming, but blue is pretty and after a while i will grow used to it. :)

I like it too. Crisp and clean looking. The brown was a laid back color but it seemed kind of dated. I like change.

i am adjusting to the colors, but the wiggling is driving my eyes nuts! lol i will probably get used to it too, but even after i click on the posts and have marked every topic read, they all still wiggle! :lol:

I don't think it's permanent. our logo is missing now.
just need to figure out how to put it back.

Well now I know where the soap gremlins have been hanging out. :D

Although, actually I rather like it. But boy! what a shock when it first came up!!!!!!!

Oh - no wiggles here. Maybe it's been fixed already??

Soaplady22 said:
Well now I know where the soap gremlins have been hanging out. :D

Although, actually I rather like it. But boy! what a shock when it first came up!!!!!!!

Oh - no wiggles here. Maybe it's been fixed already??

you can have the gremlins if you'd like, they have already wreaked their havoc here. repair guy says he can come until monday. so i am with out a sink til then. :twisted:

i had all these plans to make soap too, but it is hard to clean a kitchen up without a sink.

i think i saved the soaps though. they may not be as pretty as i intended but i dont think they are destroyed...

the wiggles i am talking about are on the little icons next to each post. they tell you if there is a new post or not... anyways, they are the wiggling things

love the new color scheme! only problem for me is the wiggling. aging eyes can't really tell wiggling from not wiggling, which makes it hard to tell whether a thread has new posts or not. any way to make it easier to distinguish among threads with new posts and threads without?

I don't think we made it blue on purpose, since the logo is gone as well. I went into the admin area and think I broke the forum!

But I'll see what we can do about the color and the wigglies - once I find someone who knows how the heck to do it!

I also love the new colors! It's a lot easier for me to read, and it's crisp and clean.

carebear said:
I don't think we made it blue on purpose, since the logo is gone as well. I went into the admin area and think I broke the forum!

But I'll see what we can do about the color and the wigglies - once I find someone who knows how the heck to do it!

i once had a friend who actually broke our forum. she somehow left an open ended code when she wasn't even trying to do codes and it destroyed the forum bad enough they had to start over from scratch. :shock:
pretty please dont do that! :lol:

it is hard to work through the codes and things that you can or can not modify, i can see how things can get changed on accident and i am not complaining.

Be careful carebear. The first thing I tried to do when I was made admin was to change the color of the forum & I threw the whole board off line for 2 days :lol: .

I didn't do anything! I didn't try to change the color1 I clicked in, looked at my profile, and clicked out!

carebear said:
yea, but I wasn't doing anything! I just peeked!

lol! that is even worse! i think the soap gremlins have crawled into your computer! :wink:

Latest posts

Back