Umm... is this the cutest soap ever?? Because I think it is XD

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

goat soap rulz!

Reaction score
Yall, I made my sister these SUPER cute llama soaps... IM SO HAPPY!!!! I cut them after 8 hours, so they have a few drag marks from the flowers on top, but im fine with it.

I am going to paint some mica eyes and a mouth on later.
92AEBDA5-5E0F-4483-9644-53C883EACEC4.jpeg

It is inspired by these pictures:
832A5CDC-1C3D-4CE0-AAF7-DCB2E695F2BE.png

What do y’all think??? I personally love them and I think my sister will too!!

ive heard that mixing vodka and mica is what makes the paint, is that true? If so, what are the ratios?

I use isopropyl alcohol to do mica painting. Why go out an buy vodka? But if you don't have rubbing alcohol, but do have Vodka, that would work, too.

No exact measurement needed, really. Just put a little mica in a tiny dish or saucer and add a few drops of alchohol. You want a sort of a slurry of mica in the alcohol, but not super-thick and not super-thin. It really depends on if you want to do a light or heavy application. You can start out light and if that's not enough, then add a tiny bit more mica to the mixture. But a little goes a long way with mica painting.

Love love love that design and the colors you chose. And the ash on the ears really add to it. One of my favorites from what I have seen from you so far.

Yall, I made my sister these SUPER cute llama soaps... IM SO HAPPY!!!! I cut them after 8 hours, so they have a few drag marks from the flowers on top, but im fine with it.

I am going to paint some mica eyes and a mouth on later.
View attachment 49714
It is inspired by these pictures:
View attachment 49715
What do y’all think??? I personally love them and I think my sister will too!!
So cute!!

Back