• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Soap Making Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ultra Wax (Soy and Coconut Blend) from General Wax $4.00 plus shipping

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ilovebathing

AeridesGeneralStore
Reaction score
DISCLAIMER: SMF is not responsible for any sale, trade, co-op, pre-buy, fast buy, garage sale, ad or other transactions between members. All parties enter into transactions at their own will/risk.

I have a 5 pound unopened Coconut Soy candle blend Ultra Wax that I did not use. It has been in my shop Jan. 2019. If you want to experiment with this wax, it is $4.00 plus shipping. I just didn't have the time to experiment with it. I bought it from General Wax in California.

Attachments

• Ultra Wax 3.jpg
    Ultra Wax 3.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 7
  • Ultra Wax 4.jpg
    Ultra Wax 4.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 6
  • Ultra Wax1.jpg
    Ultra Wax1.jpg
    179.1 KB · Views: 5
  • Ultra wax2.jpg
    Ultra wax2.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 5
Sorry, I'm not even sure what wax sachet is? It is candle wax...so depends on what you are currently using...
The little candle melts that heat up and disperse fragrance - sorry. There are also “wax sachets” that are melted wax (usually soy) colored and fragranced that you can hang or place in a bowl to add fragrance to a room. I will check the link! Thanks!!

No worries, I know the feeling. Just had words with New Directions Aromatics and Fed Ex. Completely frustrating day. It was hard to make soap today due to the frustrations. I will get this to you soon :)
Hopefully it doesn't get to hot though the wax blend is not that soft like other waxes I've seen. I'm gonna package it now and this one is going to UPS Ground.

Latest posts

Back