Quantcast

Ultra Wax (Soy and Coconut Blend) from General Wax $4.00 plus shipping

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

ilovebathing

AeridesGeneralStore
Reaction score
DISCLAIMER: SMF is not responsible for any sale, trade, co-op, pre-buy, fast buy, garage sale, ad or other transactions between members. All parties enter into transactions at their own will/risk.

I have a 5 pound unopened Coconut Soy candle blend Ultra Wax that I did not use. It has been in my shop Jan. 2019. If you want to experiment with this wax, it is $4.00 plus shipping. I just didn't have the time to experiment with it. I bought it from General Wax in California.

Attachments

ilovebathing

AeridesGeneralStore
Reaction score

melinda48

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry, I'm not even sure what wax sachet is? It is candle wax...so depends on what you are currently using...
The little candle melts that heat up and disperse fragrance - sorry. There are also “wax sachets” that are melted wax (usually soy) colored and fragranced that you can hang or place in a bowl to add fragrance to a room. I will check the link! Thanks!!

melinda48

Supporting Member
Reaction score
If it is still available, I will take it. I can PayPal you or Venmo just let me know the total charge. My address is: Melinda Lockwood, 7700 N. Hwy VV, Columbia, MO 65202.

ilovebathing

AeridesGeneralStore
Reaction score
The shipping is quite high and the most reasonable one is $13.66 with UPS ground. Would that be ok for you? Total would be $17.66.

melinda48

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Shipping is always high nowadays. I think it is still worth getting however. - How would you like to be paid? PayPal?

Last edited:

melinda48

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just PayPal’d you $17.66. Sorry for the delay - I was wrapping soap yesterday and this morning and neglected to take care of this!! Apologies.

ilovebathing

AeridesGeneralStore
Reaction score
No worries, I know the feeling. Just had words with New Directions Aromatics and Fed Ex. Completely frustrating day. It was hard to make soap today due to the frustrations. I will get this to you soon :)
Hopefully it doesn't get to hot though the wax blend is not that soft like other waxes I've seen. I'm gonna package it now and this one is going to UPS Ground.

melinda48

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I understand completely! Our weather is supposed to cool a bit for the next week - I am not worried about the shipment. Will make it work. Thanks again -

Latest posts