UK:Tesco selling coconut oil £2.25 for 500ml

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AnnaO

Reaction score
This is just for Brits like me who purchase soaping oils locally as opposed to mail order.

My local Tesco Extra store has just started selling 500ml tubs of coconut oil (approx 450g) for £2.25.

http://www.tesco.com/groceries/Product/Details/?id=256412443

I have not seen this oil for sale in the smaller Tesco stores, but like I said our nearby Tesco Extra definitely has it in stock - I know I bought several jars last night! :) :)

I don't know if the price is an introductory offer, but my local Asian supermarket charges £3.95 for the same item.

Anna x

You're very welcome, Saponista :)
I couldn't help but share my joy!
(I have developed a habit of stalking the Tesco Extra oil aisle in the wee small hours... sad, I know...)

They often have really cheap rose water too which can be good for making lotions.

Have you seen that there is a new UK/European thread trying to get us all together as there aren't many of us yet? It might be worth posting on there to say hi and introduce yourself. I can't find out how to post you the link from my ipad though.

Better going to Asda only £2 or if you are in Handsworth £1.69 for the same

Back