UK Members-Help Please

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raiders Fan

Reaction score
Hi, are there any UK Members that would be able to make me a Brut Fragrance soap bar ?

Look forward to hearing from anyone who could?

Kind Regards
RF

Bump.gif
Just made a list of some of our UK members. Bumping this thread for you so maybe one of them might see it and offer to help you out. :)

@Sarahreed21409, @Babyshoes, @Putzii, @Donnahard91, @SavonP, @Victoria, @Skinsoul, @Picklekin, @DucknBear Gracie, @Tara_H, @CpnDouchette, @Elaine Lancs. @porter93, @AndyRoo, @LilyJo, @Debby, @mamansavon, @gloopygloop, @Miffybear

Last edited:
Why are you confused ???
Oh I mean probably more like intrigued with questions. Like, were you an American now living in the UK? If not, how did you become both an American football fan and what I think is an American fragrance brand? If you are originally American then no need to explain 🤔

Well you don't need to explain anything. Lol just bored 😆

Aha, no not an American. Always been a Raider Fan, always liked American Football 🏈 since I was young. Also, always worn Brut, just getting hard to find the decent proper stuff nowadays. An original soap bar on Ebay is now £20ish.
My Daughter's a Bucks fan 🥱🥱

Well you don't need to explain anything. Lol just bored 😆

No time for being bored, Brut soap bars to be made 🤣🤣

Back