Uggh, its so humid

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So i guess we have this tropical storm coming. Not worried about the storm, i dont think lol.

but its been so stinking rainy and humid. My project tonight was to wrap and label soaps. My AC is set on 68 (always), doors and windows closed. All of my cured soaps are tacky, some are even slippery. No shrink wrap for these guys tonight. I am so annoyed. I have been putting this project off, and now that i set aside time to do it, everything feels wet.

Have you tried putting a fan on the soap? Might help dry it out enough to wrap.
I know some people who live i more humid areas use dehumidifiers
I'm now one of those, now that I saved up to be able to buy one. But it's humid here everyday so my soaps used to get a fan too. Now they have both. And they get air-conditioning every now n then when the humidity is really horrible.

I have ceiling fans in every room. I put everything into the middle bedroom....seems to be the driest place. I made the mistake a little while ago and unmolded my soap from last night. It literally has dew drops on it. It was easy to unmold though!!! lol.

Back