Two Coconut Milk Soaps

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aunt Polly

Reaction score
We made these yesterday, using coconut milk to replace 100% of water. They are Cococut Lime Verbena, which discolored to a not unpleasing tan, and Stars Fell on Alabama, scented with Flower Child.

4-19-13 soap 004.jpg

4-19-13 soap 001.jpg

Wow, that is some neon color in the lime! I love the Stars Fall soap! They both look wonderful :)

So far, my coconut milk soaps have been my favorite. I just love them. These look nice! I really like the swirliness in the first one.

wowww!
all the water you've missed is coconut milk? it was frozen? if it is milk often turn yellow, then what dye you used, dry green, neon green, green ...??

wowww!
all the water you've missed is coconut milk? it was frozen? if it is milk often turn yellow, then what dye you used, dry green, neon green, green ...??

Yes. Frozen Coconut Milk, no water. Soaped below 90 degrees F. Dye is Peacock Dyes fuschia. Went thru gel phase. I think the FO discolored the swirly one. The star one has remained white. No dye used in star soap, just embeds of old soap made with turmeric.

Latest posts

Back