TV

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

apple

Reaction score
So i'm totally addicted to 24, American Idol and Scrubs. Thanks to Tivo i don't have to plan my schedule around them anymore. What shows are you addicted to?

lets see here: Smallville, Supernatural, Grey's Anatomy, Desperate Housewives, Brothers and Sisters, L Word, 24, and I think thats it LOL

Oh, i forgot to add Desparate Hosuewives to my list! I love that show.

I love Scrubs. I swear that show makes me laugh and cry in every single episode.

Grey's Anatomy is the only one I MUST see. Iwatch Boston Legal & Men in Trees if possible.

I don't watch a lot of TV but i'll turn it on every once in a while to catch the Simpsons and Seinfeld.

I've been too busy for TV lately. I don't even know what's on anymore. Most of the shows mentioned I've never even heard of.

Not a huge TV fan here - mostly not enough time; but I do enjoy House, CSI, Stargate SG-1, Stargate Atlantis, pretty much any of the Star Trek shows and Smallville. I do enjoy most of the movies on Hallmark channel too. :)

Greys Anatomy is also a must for me! :wink:
After last season of '24' I'm kinda done with it, but I love following shows:
-Do you think you can dance
-America's Next Top Model
-Top Chef
-Hell's Kitchen
-Men vs. Wild

In general I like to watch History channel or Discovery channel aswell.

Thank God for Tivo! :D

All of the CSI's, House, Forensic Files, Cold Case Files, there is a new reality show coming out here called "Murder" where the contestants go to actual murder scenes and try to solve it. I know it sounds gross, but it is like a train wreck, you don't want to look but you can't help yourself :)

LAtely I've gotten myself totally obsessed with the show Lost. I never watched it on TV, but recently borrowed the DVDs from a friend. I watched all 3 seasons in just a little over a week.

One Tree Hill, all the CSIs, Law & Orders, Good Eats, Miami Ink, LA Ink, Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares, and currently Rock of Love w/ Bret Michaels (hence my screen name!).

Latest posts

Back