tubes for liquid soaps, shower gels, shampoo etc..

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Soap Lady

Reaction score
I have been looking for tubes for my liquid soap products like shower gel, shampoo, conditioner in Canada for a while. All the suppliers would say a minimum order of 5000 tubes. I don't want custom work yet(I could apply my labels on them). The only thing I want is to be able to Buy small quantities.
Can anyone suggest suppliers for quantities(50-300 items). Thank you for your time.

tubes.jpg

Have you checked out aquatech-skincare or voyageur?

I can't remember if Saffireblue or Creationsfromeden have them.

They're all in Canada & have pretty good customer service.

HERE is the one. The problem with the style you are showing (I looked into them with Aqua-Tech) and for the ones you are showing they require a flexible label which needs screen printing.

HERE is the one. The problem with the style you are showing (I looked into them with Aqua-Tech) and for the ones you are showing they require a flexible label which needs screen printing.
Thank you for the suggestion you made. I should mention that I have a label printer and this shouldn't be an issue.
I will let you know what I found to the link you provided

It's mostly the stretch that is needed for those kinds of tubes which is why direct screen printing is usually needed.

Have you checked out aquatech-skincare or voyageur?

I can't remember if Saffireblue or Creationsfromeden have them.

They're all in Canada & have pretty good customer service.
Thanks a lot for the companies you mentioned. I will double-check with them again. I did a few months ago and didn't find what I am looking for exactly.

Regards!

I order from sks bottle into Canada. I don't know how much 300 items will cost, but I try to bundle my orders so that shipping is free, and then I clear the items through customs myself to avoid UPS's ridiculously high brokerage fees. If you set up an import account for yourself (which isn't difficult) you can avoid paying PST too. in the end it's more hassle than ordering from a Canadian supplier, but it's still cheaper. I do try to support Canadian businesses as much as possible, but it's hard when their prices aren't close, or they don't carry what I need.

Latest posts

Back