Tub Teas

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zany_in_CO

Saponifier
Reaction score
Quick & Easy Gift Idea

While visiting with a friend this week end, she said, "I wish I could take a bath in green tea." So I went on line and found a recipe for a Green Tea Detox - TUB TEA.

Instead of layering the ingredients in the mayonaise jars pictured, I had Tea Bags Heat Sealable - Large on hand so I used those. They hold approximately a half cup, 3.5 oz., or 100 grams of the mixture. Just right for a single use packet.

ETA: Corrected link per post # 2 - Thanks MJB! :)

Last edited:
I’ve tossed a few Lipton tea bags in the tub before (note: Lipton or other cheap stuff) then used the tea bags under my eyes while I soaked.

I’ve got some catnip I could waste for a bath (haven’t bought in over a year but still have 3-4 containers). 2 of my cats already enjoy me-flavored bathwater with baking soda and Epsom salt seasoning, I wonder what they’ll do with a different flavor

I’ve tossed a few Lipton tea bags in the tub before (note: Lipton or other cheap stuff) then used the tea bags under my eyes while I soaked.

I’ve got some catnip I could waste for a bath (haven’t bought in over a year but still have 3-4 containers). 2 of my cats already enjoy me-flavored bathwater with baking soda and Epsom salt seasoning, I wonder what they’ll do with a different flavor
I love the smell of catnip. It's still a minty type herb so be careful.

Latest posts

Back