Trying to make my own M&P glycerin soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jen74

Reaction score
I have a question. I have super sensitive skin and have been using an unscented glycerin soap I was buying. They had the least amount of ingredients in it which I loved! Sadly they changed their product after so many years and they added crap to it like sorbitol which I cannot tolerate. These were the ingredients of the soap before they changed it that I did very well with: (Sodium Palmate, sodium palm kernelate, palm kernel acid, glycerin, and sodium chloride. )

I would like to make my own clear glycerin soap using these ingredients or as close to it. I notice a lot of the ingredients in the M&P soaps have glycols in them which I cannot tolerate either. Has anyone made a M&P clear unscented glycerin soap that had very little ingredients in it? If so, can you please share the recipe. I really would appreciate it. I find I do well with Palm kernel oils. I do not tolerate coconut at all and olive oil is irritating to my skin as well. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Type into the search engine _ how to make a melt and pour base, plenty of threads from before, I can't link as I'm on my tablet.
Locking this, as you have asked the same question on another thread, please don't double post the same question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back