trying to come up with a creative name

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pink-north

Reaction score
I've been trying to come up with a creative not complicated name for my line of soaps and have come up with nothing. Would appreciate any suggestions if anyone has any ideas :?

Do you have a specialty? What do you like? Thats a good way to start. I do tarot readings and make soap as well so I came up with moonstruckmagic. You will have to check and see if names are taken stuff like that before you completely think of something.

OK, we need some more details like your fav color, fav animal, where do you live, what type of scents do you prefer, are your customers older, younger, country, city, what is your hobby, what do you colllect, etc, etc, just start throwning things out there & we can work thorugh this-LOL!

oh stop! Y'all!!!! hahahahahaha sorry that was funny! I never said y'all till had to spend time in San Antonio for basic training!

Did I mention I was born & raised in LA? I think the ya'll is funny, it's also more personal then You all. My 1st, southern Cali instinct was to say *You guys* but then I always get the "i'm no guy" routine. :lol:

Where did you graduate high school? I know, i still say "you guys" I am not now or was I ever a valley girl tho!!! My boys think that everyone from California speaks "valley" UM NOPE!!!!!

Let's start with your passion...what do you LOVE, not just like? Then add the color you also are passionate about...Is it pink, what about the north~ where does that come in? What about a shade of pink, with the north added or vice versa? So many possibilites, tell us more :)

pink-north said:
I've been trying to come up with a creative not complicated name for my line of soaps and have come up with nothing. Would appreciate any suggestions if anyone has any ideas :?

:oops: No you didn't scare me off, was really busy this week. Sorry about the long delay. The online name for pink-north came from my fav colour and the fact that I'm from Canada a.k.a the great white north.

I'm passionate about plants, wanted to start a nursery at one time, but that's not really feasible for me right now. I love to create. I love things natural. I want to express simplicity. No a lot of bells and whistles.

I like wholesome things.

I think an elegant name would be:

Simply Pink-North

I vision (as a logo) large mountains, with pale pink snow caps instead of white...Anyway-just a thought :roll:

That's perfectly understandable :wink: Since I love the color pink, that's what came to my mind (without knowing you). I am sure you will come up with something that works. Best of luck! :)

Back