True Blueberry?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

homesteaders

Reaction score
I would like to find a fragrance oil that smells like fresh blueberries. I purchased one from Rustic Escentuals, but oob it smells more like bubblegum or some generic cheap hard candy. Nothing like blueberries. I haven't tried it in soap yet. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance! :)

Thank you, lenarenee! I'll keep that in mind next time I order from Brambleberry. I hope to find a fresh blueberry scent, but blueberry jam would be the next best thing. When I soap with one that I like, I'll post back. Thanks!

SweetCakes has an awesome true-to-life blueberry FO : http://www.sweetcakes.com/product_info.php?cPath=&products_id=37

It's so life-like it's uncanny. I've never soaped with it (I've only ever made potpourri with it), so I'm not sure how it soaps or how the scent holds up in soap.

IrishLass :)
I've heard from at least one source that this fragrance stays true in CP. I haven't gotten it yet, but it's definitely on my list as blueberry is one of my favorite scents!

I put the blueberry FO in my shopping cart, and then tried to call with a question about another product. Can't reach them. When I call, the phone system answers and a recording immediately says "goodbye" and disconnects. I just sent an email.

Latest posts

Back