trouble bringing it home....

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
made these couple nights ago. 33%, 30%co50%oo15%so5%castor, both colorants mixed from batch oils/water. This was on top of 2 other loafs. In my gel box. Everything else about this bar worked out as wanted. Td bandit strike again?? To much heat? Recipe??
autumnwoods2.jpg

made these couple nights ago. 33%, 30%co50%oo15%so5%castor, both colorants mixed from batch oils/water. This was on top of 2 other loafs. In my gel box. Everything else about this bar worked out as wanted. Td bandit strike again?? To much heat? Recipe??
View attachment 46635

If you're talking about the way the white seemed to separate in the top half, search the forum for "glycerin rivers." I think DeeAnna had a pretty detailed explanation in a response recently.

Last edited:
Oh, I really like how this soap looks. If you didn't intend for it to look like this.... shhhh! .... don't tell anyone. You need to take full credit for how it turned out. It's lovely!

View attachment 46635
I like it a lot even with the TD dots and glycerin rivers... gives it character.

Latest posts

Back