trouble bringing it home....

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

Ford

Supporting Member
Reaction score
made these couple nights ago. 33%, 30%co50%oo15%so5%castor, both colorants mixed from batch oils/water. This was on top of 2 other loafs. In my gel box. Everything else about this bar worked out as wanted. Td bandit strike again?? To much heat? Recipe??
autumnwoods2.jpg

artemis

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
made these couple nights ago. 33%, 30%co50%oo15%so5%castor, both colorants mixed from batch oils/water. This was on top of 2 other loafs. In my gel box. Everything else about this bar worked out as wanted. Td bandit strike again?? To much heat? Recipe??
View attachment 46635
If you're talking about the way the white seemed to separate in the top half, search the forum for "glycerin rivers." I think DeeAnna had a pretty detailed explanation in a response recently.

Last edited:

Ford

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am sure I've read that. SHE ROCKS! But will seek it out again. Thanks you.

DeeAnna

Reaction score
Oh, I really like how this soap looks. If you didn't intend for it to look like this.... shhhh! .... don't tell anyone. You need to take full credit for how it turned out. It's lovely!

Ford

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yup! just the way I planned it, as he looks anywhere but at you. And whistle a little bit....:rolleyes: A lot of good still came out this. Thanks

SPowers

Supporting Member
Reaction score
View attachment 46635
I like it a lot even with the TD dots and glycerin rivers... gives it character.

LilianNoir

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I love glycerin rivers. I'm looking to use them intentionally.

Susie

Supporting Member
Reaction score
"I meant to do that!" Is my favorite response to unexpected appearances.