Tried out a new display

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DawninWA

Reaction score
20190615_085956.jpg

I decided to try a more simple approach and just put the soap on the table in rows. People liked it, and I had a very good day. Usually, I'd be using just one table, but my sister didn't set up, so I used her space too. I have more varieties than I thought.

Thanks, Zany! My sister found those tablecloths at the thrift store for $1 each, they work pretty well for market stuff.

Bad news though (not really), I've sold out of lavender and now I have to make more. And 2 people asked for patchouli, ugh. But the every-other-week vendor just started making patchouli, so I can pass that one off to them. Good news is, I just moved and have a good chunk of a garage/shop that will be turned into a soap making studio. Which means it can cure in there and not in my kitchen.

Thanks, Zany! My sister found those tablecloths at the thrift store for $1 each, they work pretty well for market stuff.

Bad news though (not really), I've sold out of lavender and now I have to make more. And 2 people asked for patchouli, ugh. But the every-other-week vendor just started making patchouli, so I can pass that one off to them. Good news is, I just moved and have a good chunk of a garage/shop that will be turned into a soap making studio. Which means it can cure in there and not in my kitchen.
Haha - you're the opposite to me. I'd be like, sold out of Patchouli and someone asked for Lavender, ugh!

Latest posts

Back