Tried out a new display

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

DawninWA

Reaction score
Thanks, Zany! My sister found those tablecloths at the thrift store for $1 each, they work pretty well for market stuff.

Bad news though (not really), I've sold out of lavender and now I have to make more. And 2 people asked for patchouli, ugh. But the every-other-week vendor just started making patchouli, so I can pass that one off to them. Good news is, I just moved and have a good chunk of a garage/shop that will be turned into a soap making studio. Which means it can cure in there and not in my kitchen.

KiwiMoose

Reaction score
Thanks, Zany! My sister found those tablecloths at the thrift store for $1 each, they work pretty well for market stuff.

Bad news though (not really), I've sold out of lavender and now I have to make more. And 2 people asked for patchouli, ugh. But the every-other-week vendor just started making patchouli, so I can pass that one off to them. Good news is, I just moved and have a good chunk of a garage/shop that will be turned into a soap making studio. Which means it can cure in there and not in my kitchen.
Haha - you're the opposite to me. I'd be like, sold out of Patchouli and someone asked for Lavender, ugh!

lsg

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Very nice display.