Trick or Treat

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love Halloween, but I live in a 55+ community and there are absolutely no kids here. So, it's a regular night like any other. I miss it though. @Obsidian - I find there's so many people here, young and old, that seem to think Covid has gone away. It hasn't. I'm a nurse and our hospital is full of Covid patients - it's really sad.

Yes, fast and big selection, but you do get what you pay for. It's pretty cheap stuff. If you need it fast, you might be able to get the same stuff at one of those pop up Halloween stores...

we went to the only Halloween store in town last week and they didn’t have anything good. I know there hasn’t been a whole lot going on this year but even the costumes felt like they just took last years leftovers out of storage. The only thing that looked new were face masks and tights in brands/sizes I’ve only seen at less “family friendly“ stores

I think I’ll be camping out in my front lawn with some glow sticks. The kids loved them last year.

Back