Traveling this weekend

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deedles

Reaction score
I'll be leaving his morning on a long weekend bike (Motorcycle) trip to the Texas Hill Country. I've been looking forward to this for months and it's finally here! Sadly DH can't go, he has to work.

As I was packing my bathroom bag last night I found a bar of my GM soap sitting on top of the bag. ??? I didn't remember doing that! DH fessed up, he didn't want me having to use that 'trashy' hotel soap on the trip! Like he thought I'd leave home without my soap!!! I was going to take a couple of bars to gift to some friends I'll be meeting and discovered there was only 2 bars left of that first batch. Now I know we tend to shower alot during the summer but that 5# loaf couldn't already be gone! Come to find out DH strikes again....he's been giving them to the women at work!

I should be home Sunday and will get caught up then. Ya'll have a very soapy weekend!

Ride safe Deedles :) Watch out for the idiots in cages who drive like they own the road :)

I am so jealous, I want to go on a road trip. You have a great, safe ride, while ours sits in the carport with her cover on. After retirement the hubby and I were going to spend a lot of time riding, but elderly parents put the kaboosh on it. Its okay I am very happy and priviliged to still have my parents.

Ooooo Im jealous too...Texas Hill Country..awesomeness! Ride safe and take pics!

Have a safe ride Dee, hope you have lots of fun. Seems like hubby is going to miss you.
This wknd we r also traveling, me and hubby make up the whole group, which doesn't sound much fun when I see it in writing. But this is one trip I've been wanting to go on, to Yellowstone. Sooooo excited! I won't be able to post much here until Wednesday, but after I come back, I might be posting some pics.

Safe trip and safe home all...
Enjoy the wind in your hair, the sun on your face and may the beauty you experience inspire to create something wonderful when you get home!

Latest posts

Back