Travel - sized soaps?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cut my usual bars 1-inch to 1 1/4-inch thick. I usually cut the ends of the loaf at the 1/2-inch-ish thick and then cut that in half and it makes four travel size, sample size bars. The little ovals are a real favorite of mine as well. They are great travel soaps and fit in your hand beautifully. They are from the crafters choice guest oval mold. I don't usually weigh the little guys, so I'm not sure what they weigh, I would guess at 1 to 1 1/2 ounce for the bars and 2 ounce for the ovals.

IMG_20150616_085316379.jpg

I love the size of your bars and how uniform they are. They look great for holding in your hands. What are the dimensions of the bigger ones? Pretty soap BTW.

Thank you. :) This is a coconut milk soap, the slightly darker cream color has an almond fragrance and it changes the white ever so slightly to cream.

My bars are 2 1/4-inch by 3 1/2-inch and these are cut just at 1 1/8-inch thick.

Thank you. :) This is a coconut milk soap, the slightly darker cream color has an almond fragrance and it changes the white ever so slightly to cream.

My bars are 2 1/4-inch by 3 1/2-inch and these are cut just at 1 1/8-inch thick.

Thanks so much, I will have to try to get uniform bars for a change and make them that size :) they sound lovely!

IMG_0272.jpg
Here are mine, they are about 1 x 1.5 x .12 inches. I cut them either from whole bars that I cut too small to begin with or from the edges of whole bars.

Back