• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Soap Making Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Trade Salt Soap?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I read the rules, hope I’m doing this right. Says no sales of products made. Is it ok to trade a bar of soap? If not, please remove post.

DISCLAIMER: SMF is not responsible for any sale, trade, co-op, pre-buy, fast buy, garage sale, ad or other transactions between members. All parties enter into transactions at their own will/risk.

I just made my first batch of salt soap. I’d love to trade a bar of soap I’ve got ready for a bar of cured salt soap. Preferably similar to my recipe, but not required.

If I have a couple bars I'd be happy to trade. One is unscented, the other is a sample size of a fruity FO. They are both 7 months
PM me your address

Can't find my notes but I do believe these are 80% coconut, 20% sunflower with 35% salt and a 20%SF.

Last edited:
I should have probably posted my recipe.

Let me know what y‘all find. I’ve got a few nice bathes that just finished curing. I’d be more than happy to send you some in trade. This would be SO cool!!!

Attachments

• 12586DCE-576D-49FD-A688-EBE12F53A8FA.png
    12586DCE-576D-49FD-A688-EBE12F53A8FA.png
    1 MB · Views: 35
I've got a batch curing that I made in April. It was my first attempt at a salt bar and I haven't even tried it yet! 😂 Let me know if you're willing to do an international swap.

If I have a couple bars I'd be happy to trade. One is unscented, the other is a sample size of a fruity FO. They are both 7 months
PM me your address

Can't find my notes but I do believe these are 80% coconut, 20% sunflower with 35% salt and a 20%SF.
And if you need any proof that it's a good recipe, I've been making your recipe for the past few years; it's my fave soap. It's also my daughter's fave soap and last week, it was my biggest seller at the market.

I just made my first batch of salt soap. I’d love to trade a bar of soap I’ve got ready for a bar of cured salt soap. Preferably similar to my recipe, but not required.

Sure, I'd be happy to trade a salt bar with you . . . I've got lots! What kind of scents do you like? Floral? Pumpkin Spice? Perfumy? Fruity? ???

My recipe is 78% coconut, 14% avocado, 5% castor, 3% beeswax, 50% salt. It also has a touch of coconut milk powder and kaolin clay. The beeswax is to combat soda ash.

And if you need any proof that it's a good recipe, I've been making your recipe for the past few years; it's my fave soap. It's also my daughter's fave soap and last week, it was my biggest seller at the market.
When are you doing another market sale? I would love to come and purchase one of the salt bars as I have never tried them but keep hearing such positive things. This would be a good way to see if I want to make some and not have to wait for the long cure to know if I like them.

When are you doing another market sale? I would love to come and purchase one of the salt bars as I have never tried them but keep hearing such positive things. This would be a good way to see if I want to make some and not have to wait for the long cure to know if I like them.
Next market is July 12. I'd be happy to gift you a bar. Come see me!

Back