Tortie Needs Home

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
DISCLAIMER: SMF is not responsible for any sale, trade, co-op, pre-buy, fast buy, garage sale, ad or other transactions between members. All parties enter into transactions at their own will/risk.

I suppose this post will get me in trouble but here goes... My daughter has a beautiful 15 month Tortie that needs a new home. My granddaughter wanted a kitten and nagged to the point my daughter ended up buying her to sisters. Dakota chased them so badly the kittens never became friendly with her and one ran away when it got out of the house. No matter how much we tried to stop Dakota from her actions she continued until the kittens would just run away from her. The other, Oreo went into hiding and would only come out at night when the dogs were asleep and the house quiet. She comes out at night to see my daughter when all is quiet. This is not fair to the cat. She really needs a new quiet home. She has all her shots and checkups are current. My youngest cannot take her because she has a Bengal kitten coming in a few weeks.

If anyone would like a nice quiet friend or knows of someone who does please pm me.

Attachments

• Oreo.jpg
    Oreo.jpg
    286.5 KB · Views: 25
  • Oreodesk.jpg
    Oreodesk.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 24
I'm all the way in NY and in no condition to raise and socialize a kitten. It doesn't help that my daughter is allergic to cats (cruel world). This sucks 'cause she's a cutie.

Would you mind if I post this in another forum? I’m in a cat group on Ravelry and we have a few members out your way, maybe they’ll have some leads

She's beautiful. We're on the east coast and have two kitties already (all black fuzzball and a tortie - but not as pretty as yours). Good luck, I hope you find her a tranquil forever home.

Any word on a new home? I might have somewhere else to post but I don’t want to offer a kitten that’s a,ready been rehomed

Back