TOG mold

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
seaysoap said:
I see them mentioned on a post, but don't know what they are and where to get them.

Welcome!

To save time, use "Google" to find links for products mentioned, if the thread doesn't supply a link. That's what I do. Or, do a forum search. Paul, "Soapmakerman" is the owner of TOG Soap Molds. He provides a link in his sig.

Duh Me! :oops: I've only done my M&P in plastic molds, but with a liner, the wood would work, huh? :lol:

Mandy

Hi! I'm the TOG dude! Yes, it works well for M&P. Thanks for all the help guys! I am coming out with a HDPE linerless system verses my foam type reusable liners my molds currently use. I have 2 mold online at my Etsy site with the HDPE and I'm listing the TOG 6/12 Slab Mold W/Dividers tomorrow morning.

Paul

Did someone already buy all the 6/12 molds? I have been watching for them but no sign of them yet?? :cry:

skeel said:
Did someone already buy all the 6/12 molds? I have been watching for them but no sign of them yet?? :cry:

Sorry, my sister got married today and I did not have time to take pictures of it. I will in the morning. We have been gone all day today. Sorry.

Paul

Woo Hoo...I got a 6/12 mold. I can't wait to soap with it. Woo Hoo

YAY!!!!

skeel said:

You have now officially become a card-carrying member of the "TOG Family" of soapers. We welcome you. We love you. We'll stand by you, like comrades in the trenches.

:lol:

Re: YAY!!!!

NEASoapWorks said:
skeel said:

You have now officially become a card-carrying member of the "TOG Family" of soapers. We welcome you. We love you. We'll stand by you, like comrades in the trenches.

:lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 8) You are such a funny and great friend NEA! Thanks everyone! You guys are the bestest!

Thank you skeel, you are going to just love that new style slab mold! :D

Paul, the TOG dude! :lol:

You guys are funny. It's kind of silly to be so excited about a new soap mold but I just can't help myself. This is the first slab mold for me so I can't wait to try some "fancy" stuff..

And thanks NEA for the nice welcome :lol:

I am waiting on my mould!!! I can hardly stand it, but all is good. I finally found a place I can get goat milk - so I am going this weekend to make my purchase. Mind you, it is two hours away, so I am going to get plenty and freeze it.....hmmm....can I do that??? k :?

gallerygirl said:
I am waiting on my mould!!! I can hardly stand it, but all is good. I finally found a place I can get goat milk - so I am going this weekend to make my purchase. Mind you, it is two hours away, so I am going to get plenty and freeze it.....hmmm....can I do that??? k :?

Two more days and I get to order my molds!!!!! I am so itching to get them already!

Yes you can freeze GM. I would suggest that you freeze it in ice cube trays on a scale. That way you are able to make each cube weigh the same. Just easier when measuring out I would think.

Molds

Isn't it hilarious how we get excited over soap tools/supplies? I had a dream about my new molds last nite:

I opened my shipping box, and took out the mold (there was only one in the dream, but I ordered two) — I was so excited and happy! I looked inside and examined it from corner to corner. All of sudden, the mold started to...vaporize. POOF! It was gone, and all I had was an empty box. I began to cry, in the middle of the floor.

:lol: Now, that's...HILARIOUS!!!!!

@gallerygirl,
OR measure out your goatsmilk, and then freeze it. Then you only freeze enough for your recipe — unless you wanna freeze it all.

Sorry guys, we have had severe weather and still cant get out the driveway, :roll: or even my doors open on my Suburban! It is 15 degrees out and we have had no melting at all. Phyllis fell yesterday on the ice trying to get the garage door to open, and has a huge knot on her elbow. I could not even take her to the Dr. to get an xray.
it is really bad! I'll get to shipping as soon as we can. I just got the door open on the shop late yesterday, as it was iced over and had to hammer the ice away from the door. Sorry! The mail has not ran in 2 days either! We are in the deep freeze. The good news is tomorrow we are supposed to get to 55 degrees and should be able to get out of our drive! :D

DSCF2967.jpg

Paul

WOW!

Sheesh, Paul!
You live in the North Pole! Sorry about Phyllis. — falls on ice are no fun! I hope she's okay! :cry:

I'm waiting patiently for my molds. Just make sure that what happened in my dream (a few posts up) doesn't happen for REAL!!! :lol:

Re: WOW!

NEASoapWorks said:
Sheesh, Paul!
You live in the North Pole! Sorry about Phyllis. — falls on ice are no fun! I hope she's okay! :cry:

I'm waiting patiently for my molds. Just make sure that what happened in my dream (a few posts up) doesn't happen for REAL!!! :lol:

Thanks NEA! Her elbow swelling is better this morning, but still swollen. I posted more pictures we took this morning under another area, go check out my truck pics and the others! :shock:

I promise your molds won't vaporize like in your dream! :lol: You are so funny! 8) I get to work in the shop today for the first time in 2 days, but the truck will need major thawing to be moved. We have remore start, and the battery is even ran down! Geesh! :roll: :shock:

Paul

Oh thank you for the tip of weighing before freezing!!!! Excellent! I can not wait to make my next batch of soap. Never have used goat milk, so I am doing some looking into it. I love this artform!!!!

Back