To those who ship to canada?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pepperi27

Reaction score
I usually use the apc to ship my packages. I have no energy to wait online at the post office. I'm thinking about shipping to canada but do I have to fill out the customs form if I use the apc? (APC AUTOMATED POSTAL CENTER LOL)

I have never used an APC. You can ship to Canada through paypal & fill out a mini customs form while at paypal. You can also click a box that requires your mailman to p/u your boxes on the day you desire & tote them to the post office.

Wow really? I have another question. When I was testing out how much one item would ship to canada it would be a tad bit cheaper than shipping in us? Why is that?

Just be aware that any international postage printed on line (paypal and click-n-ship) you are limited to the classes that you can send. You can't pre-print first class international postage.

When I ship to Canada, I prefer to use click-n-ship it's easier for some reason, and yes you will need to print out, 4-5 sheets. And your customs form is already on the label. Then you need to get a clear sleeve from your post office and the sheets are placed into that sleeve. So use regular copy paper and not peel and stick labels.

You can call your postmaster and ask they deliver a couple of these clear sleeves with your regular mail, so you don't need to pick them up at the post office. That way you have them when you need them.

And Tabitha is right, it's a lot easier to request a home pickup from your carrier than running to the post office. I rarely go to the post office anymore.

I live in an apartment building with really lazy security guards lol they will hold the package for you when it comes but they won't hold one to be picked up. I'd rather do it myself so there is no one to blame but me. So wow that sounds like more work if I did it online rather than going to the po myself. Fortunately I do have time lol Thanks guys for your responses I'm going to investigate some more

Latest posts

Back