To all those just lurking

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mandy

Reaction score
Just letting you know, I am in the process of deleting all the automatic spammy sign ups. There are hundreds of them cluttering up the forum memberlist. In my deletion process I just want to make sure I don't accidentally delete a real account.

I'm only deleting accounts over 30 days old which have a post count of 0. Accounts with obviously "soapy" sounding names I'm leaving alone. But to ensure your account will be safe from deletion you should at least make one post. Just say hi. Introduce yourselves. We'd love to get to know you.

Mandy

Yea guys, if your in the shadows, come on out into the light and lets talk soap, or whatever is good and up-building! :) Our group is getting a lot of great knowledge folks that are here chatting, sharing. 8) Just ask, no matter how small or insignificant you may feel your question is, we'll get a fast, nice, answer to you! Welcome to the "light" fun forum! SMF ROCKS! :D

Paul.... :wink:

Back