Titanium Dioxide in Goat's Milk

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I checked on both batches and it turns out that because I rebatched twice it turned much lighter than before. Before it was cocoa colored brown. Now it looks like beige I will post a picture later on. But like I said I will continue to monitor the batches and see what develops in the next few months! Thanks guys for all your help. This soaping thing is addictive!!

Wintersnow said:
Tabitha said:
AB CD EFG HI JKL MNOP... what are ya'll initialling about?

XOXO TIA, your BFF LOL!

LOL, was thinking the same thing while sitting here straining my brain to break the code. :D

I am one who tries to write everything out because I think it is very unfair to newcomers that may not know what all the initials stand for. Truth be told, some of the acronyms I have seen here I have never seen in all my years of soapmaking.

Lucy said:
Wintersnow said:
Tabitha said:
AB CD EFG HI JKL MNOP... what are ya'll initialling about?

XOXO TIA, your BFF LOL!

LOL, was thinking the same thing while sitting here straining my brain to break the code. :D

I am one who tries to write everything out because I think it is very unfair to newcomers that may not know what all the initials stand for. Truth be told, some of the acronyms I have seen here I have never seen in all my years of soapmaking.

That is true, Lucy. Good point, well taken. :) Perhaps we'll make a sticky for newbies to look at when an acronym is used, as I have seen that on other forums. :idea: I'll take that up with Mandy. Thanks for shining your light on this. 8)

ETA: Thanks Lucy FYI! (Thanks Lucy For Your Information.) I just had to do that! Gotta laugh this early in the morning you know. :lol:

Paul.... :wink:

Back