Tiger Stripe

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

judymoody

Reaction score
This is my first try at this technique. I'll confess, these are the best two bars that came from the middle of the loaf. I didn't get the timing quite right so the soap started thickening too much before I was done pouring the layers. The bars on the end look more like tiger blobs! Scented with cardamom and patchouli EO and sandalwood FO. Colored with oxides.

8vd4.jpg

Wow! I really like the color combination! I haven't gotten the nerve up yet to try doing a tiger stripe so looking at your soap is giving me a little push to give it a try.

Very pretty! It's tough to get the batter consistency right. Great colors and design.

That came out nice! For me that's a little tricky, I did one the other day that I was sure was going to be perfect and it ended up being blobs! So congratulate yourself!

WOW so beautiful love the Tiger Stripe ....... I have never tried it before now I have to You Tube it and find out the technique :)

Those are beautiful! Love the softness of the colours, and the width of your 'stripes'. Also the scent combo sounds divine and matches the colours really well.

Thanks everyone! It is a really fun technique. I think if I were to do it again, I would start with two or three colors - four was a bit much to handle.

Back