Thrilled to Find What Seems to Be a Great Source of Info

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

odie

Reaction score
I have made soap in the past for fun. Now I have an opportunity(I Think)
to make my fun pay for itself. Hopefully I can gain the inof and in time be able to provide soemthing meaninful to others.

I have what is almost a made for selling venue for puppy shampoo and related products.
I put up a website for friends of mine that own a small professional kennel. It is increasingly getting more hits and attention.
When they run an ad in the paper, they include the link to the website.
They have a wonderful following and I think it would be a great place to provide at least shampoo's to start with.

Will be grateful for every piece of info I can gain.
At a loss as to where to buy containers and labels for a professional look

odie

Welcome! I am new here as well, but love the information people are so willing to give out! I love your idea with dog shampoos! :D

SimplyE said:
Welcome! I am new here as well, but love the information people are so willing to give out! I love your idea with dog shampoos! :D

It is a made to order situation. The hits can go off the charts depending on what they are advertising.
We have noticed a real upsurge in hits as well lately. It seems to be the price of gas and people really like the idea of seeing what they look like before making what can be a round trip of 150 miles many times. Now I just have to experiment with some scents and ingredients suitable for puppies

odie

Thanks for the warm welcome. Hopefully there is much I can learn from the more seasoned soapmakers

odie

Back