Three Soaps on Display

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZandarKoad

Reaction score
They are still curing, but my boys decided they would show off the three types we made so far. The yellow one is plain jane, all natural - no smells, no spells (colors). The green has some oxides and eucalyptus. The black is the charcoal, no smells.

Just%20Soap%2011.jpg

Just%20Soap%201.jpg

Just%20Soap%202.jpg

Just%20Soap%2010.jpg

I like the last one. It looks like he's giving it to you!

Four Brothers soap company? :D You got your hands full with all those boys there, but luckily they are super adorable!

I just have to keep looking at thos photo's! They are so adorable and make me SMILE!

I love the limey green color. Can you tell me how you got that pretty color?

It was quite by accident. We were going to do purple, but the Titanium Dioxide I bought turned out to be highly diluted, and didn't really turn the batch white AT ALL. The soap was naturally yellow, just like the yellow bars in the pictures. We used 10 oz of Extra Virgin olive oil, 6 oz of Extra Virgin Organic coconut oil, and 0.5 oz of castor oil. Then we added one ounce of crappy, diluted Titanium Dioxide fluid from Michaels. Then we added 0.25 oz of green colorant (liquid) from Michaels.

Next time, I'm collecting and drying my own dandelion leaves for green colorant. Natural all the way. :thumbup:

Just%20Soap%208.jpg

It was quite by accident. We were going to do purple, but the Titanium Dioxide I bought turned out to be highly diluted, and didn't really turn the batch white AT ALL. The soap was naturally yellow, just like the yellow bars in the pictures. We used 10 oz of Extra Virgin olive oil, 6 oz of Extra Virgin Organic coconut oil, and 0.5 oz of castor oil. Then we added one ounce of crappy, diluted Titanium Dioxide fluid from Michaels. Then we added 0.25 oz of green colorant (liquid) from Michaels.

Next time, I'm collecting and drying my own dandelion leaves for green colorant. Natural all the way. :thumbup:

Just%20Soap%208.jpg

I'd take the empty bottles back to Michaels and tell them you wasted precious oils in making your soaps that were SUPPOSED to be white. I dunno about your Michaels, but ours is sinfully lacing in their soap making anythings. Your now curing soaps that are less then what you wanted. Time and the space to cure your soaps is worth something. I'd stick with a company that deals on soap, etc. You know their quality is there.

I have 2 girls and 1 boy ... 1 boy too many if you ask me. I have a friend who has 4 boys too and she home schools them - I'd go nuts. I just can't handle boys very well lol. Huge props to you.

and I love the black soap, I've been thinking about trying black soap. My daughter would love some ninja soap!

Latest posts

Back