Thread titles and my very strange mind.

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shea and Cocoa Butter Melting

So that's what the Wicked Witch of the West is made of! I always wondered. 🤔

Jelly Soaps Feel

Wow, I knew that cats have feelings, dogs have feelings.... but jelly soaps? Mind blown. 🤯

PS: what do they feel? And how do they feel about those feelings?

Beer Trouble

What, this surprises anyone? IME, with enough beer, there's always some kinda trouble.

Masculine Fall Scent

We all have wished and fought for it since forever, now it's reality. Chauvinism is dead. The “weaker sex” has won. Just in time, our exclusive fragrance composition “Masculine Fall™” is on the starting blocks to celebrate this new era of humanity and equality – with all senses!

Close -- but perhaps a bass note of cattle also?

Ooo, bass notes in fragrances are hard to get right, not to mention other musical notes, other than cattle, I mean.

I have always wanted a fragrance that can be heard AND smelled Mr. @Zing! I bought this one, but I was SO disappointed. When I sprayed it, it was silent. Well, other than the tiny sound of "pfttt" when the I pressed the button the pump. I expected more from a perfume with that name...
Let me know if you succeed, I want a bottle for mah stash!

Just know that personally I think I am leaning slightly towards not to walk around smelling and sounding like cattle, if you venture into this.

Try and make the sound last on the skin, so the notes (*cough*) don`t disspate too quickly. Perhaps @GemstonePony idea of mosquito repellent could work as an anchor to the scent.

(I don`t know if anyone noticed I threw in the "anchoring of the scent", you know, so we keep it soap related and on point! After all, this is no joking matter.)

(Brain. Brain!! Why do you keep walking into these booby traps... It`s not like you don`t see them or anything. Next time walk away. Let those poor people be. You want to appear normal, remember?)

Why, are you trying to show up the rest of us? ;)

Moi.jpg

Latest posts

Back