Thread titles and my very strange mind.

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ricing and Acceleration? And Cocoa Butter?

Less something to chuckle, but rather from the literal “my very strange mind” category: The international/scientific/INCI name of “castor” is “ricinus”. My mind repeatedly attempts to connect that thread title to castor. It doesn't help that, with many browser tabs open, the tab title cuts off the “g” and I'm left with “ricin” (a lot more troublesome).

Surprisingly, the same mind has never realised (by itself) that the ricinus bean shares its name “castor” with the Greek mythological figure/bright star in the Gemini constellation, beavers, as well as the nuclear waste storage/transport containers.

Cat Hair, How To Keep Soap Hairless?

Get a hairless cat, boobie!

1626254798227.png

protecting my soaps while on vacation

Yes, our darling soaps with their temperamental teen souls are so difficult to supervise when we're on vacation together! Not imaginable when they have intimate skin contact early at the wrong sinks!

How much honey?

As much as you want, darling! 😍
Inevitable XKCD: To Taste

How do you 'test' your soap?

I say testy things to it like, "Oh poor, widdle, fwaidy soap, what's the matter with you- did the mean, ol' superfat scare the bubbles out of you?", and then I dunk it under the water and rub it all over with a scrubby wash cloth. It gets them all in a lather. 😁

Latest posts

Back