Thread titles and my very strange mind.

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Curing rack ideas...

The bad news is that the cure for your rack may involve shelling out your life savings on some very unpleasant treatments. You may have to lop off one whole side, but the good news is they make very realistic replacement racks, and your husband will still love you after your rack is cured, although he may suggest that you go for a bigger rack if you're getting a replacement anyway.

What is the hardest soap you have ever made?

Oof. Always the one I'm planning to do next, I guess? You will grow with your tasks.
I was trying to figure out which of my absurdly ambitious design/recipe mismatches was most challenging to deal with when I clicked the thread, was a smidge disappointed to find it was about longevity/hardness instead of difficulty.
Edited for clarity

Cold Process soap sweating

Well, stop stressing it so much, dude! CP soap likes a laid back lifestyle; it prefers to sit around all day doing nothing; taking in the cool breeze; listening to tunes; napping whenever the mood strikes. So just stop putting so much pressure on it and stressing it out. You're just not being very fair.

Sometimes I see a title of a thread and my mind comes up with some silly ideas before I have even clicked through. Two examples:

Name for lotion: My mind started listing old-man names. I settled on Larry as the best name for a lotion.

Cutting soap: I was imagining soap that was very sarcastic and would say little mean comments to people.

I tend to steer clear of these threads until more sensible answers have been given 👼

Do you think a lotion called “Barbarian” would sell? “Your skin smells great! What kind of lotion is that?” “Its called Barbarian” 😆

Breaking out like crazy

I'm living on Hawaii, the Kilauea lava lake has again cranked up, and spits out ludicrous amounts of red-hot lava all day. Authorities are preparing evacuations, once again. You MUST SEE this footage of that notoriously ill-humoured volcano!

Latest posts

Back