Thread titles and my very strange mind.

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Help me, technology has eaten by brain :(

Well......there's bad news about your condition, but be of cheer.....there's also some good news:

The bad news first: There is no help. There has been a recent run on replacement brains and we are fresh out of them at the moment. I'm afraid we have no other recourse but to stuff your recently vacated skull with cotton and reclassify you as a Cotton-headed Ninnymuggins in your medical records.

The good news: You will now be free to live out the rest of your days unburdened with the anxiety that technology has eaten your brain.

Are you going to Scarborough fair?

Nah, I got way too much stuff to do. My stir-crazy husband has gone off his rocker and has gotten it into his head that he wants me to make him a cambric shirt without seams or needlework (who does he think I am? Samantha Stephens, or maybe Endora?)......Oh, and get this- he wants me to also find him an acre of land between the sea water and the sand. For what purpose, I don't know for sure, but I can only imagine it has something to do with growing parsley, sage rosemary and thyme. For whatever reason that I cannot fathom, he's become absolutely obsessed with them and won't stop inserting them into every single conversation, repeating them over and again in between sentences like a mantra. Gah! Like I said, I got too much stuff to do....I gotta search for a facility and some men in little white coats who won't charge too much to take him there. :hairpulling:

Are you going to Scarborough fair?

Nah, I got way too much stuff to do. My stir-crazy husband has gone off his rocker and has gotten it into his head that he wants me to make him a cambric shirt without seams or needlework (who does he think I am? Samantha Stephens, or maybe Endora?)......Oh, and get this- he wants me to also find him an acre of land between the sea water and the sand. For what purpose, I don't know for sure, but I can only imagine it has something to do with growing parsley, sage rosemary and thyme. For whatever reason that I cannot fathom, he's become absolutely obsessed with them and won't stop inserting them into every single conversation, repeating them over and again in between sentences like a mantra. Gah! Like I said, I got too much stuff to do....I gotta search for a facility and some men in little white coats who won't charge too much to take him there. :hairpulling:
But hey, if you end up going, can you remind my ex I still exist? We were really close at one point.

@IrishLass thanks, now that song will be stuck in my head for DAYS. AHHHHHHHH
Please post the results if it gets so engrained you soap it, as it appears has already happened to at least one individual. I happen to like the song, but there are lots of Celtic Woman songs I like even more... Haven't figured out how to soap any of them, though.

Want to increase hardness.

There are pills for that, you know. :rolling:
LOL Misschief. I knew this thread title would end up here. I was just waiting to see who it would be.
@Misschief !!! I am just now seeing this. THAT WAS MY POST!! With that post, I so feared ending up on this thread and before I hit 'post' I tortured myself on the wording -- long lasting, hard, gah! - and then I finally gave up and trusted that my CLEAN-MINDED soaping friends would understand. LMAO. Thanks for the laugh of the day.

@Misschief !!! I am just now seeing this. THAT WAS MY POST!! With that post, I so feared ending up on this thread and before I hit 'post' I tortured myself on the wording -- long lasting, hard, gah! - and then I finally gave up and trusted that my CLEAN-MINDED soaping friends would understand. LMAO. Thanks for the laugh of the day.
Clean minded? You are underestimating us..Lol

Latest posts

Back