Thread titles and my very strange mind.

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Insects eating my soap?

Nah....I think that was actually Grandpa. He wandered out of bed last night incoherently muttering something about wanting to take a nip of the old bubbly, and came back later strangely frothing at the mouth and smelling like black raspberry vanilla.

What if I don't cover my soap batches?

Gasp! :eek:Not cover your soap's nakedness?! For shame! Bad, bad, naughty soaper! The soap indecency police will be all over you like a chicken on a junebug quicker than you can say, 'Bob's your uncle!', and put your stickblender on lockdown for 3 months as punishment, that's what!

Need Guidance for a Extra hard soap.

You can offer to pay for counseling to address the underlying issues, but some soaps just don't learn until they hit bottom and do hard time. Bottom line, they have to want to change. I mean, like the old saying goes, you can lead a soap to water....

Best wishes to get it all sorted, mate.

What if I don't cover my soap batches?

Gasp! :eek:Not cover your soap's nakedness?! For shame! Bad, bad, naughty soaper! The soap indecency police will be all over you like a chicken on a junebug quicker than you can say, 'Bob's your uncle!', and put your stickblender on lockdown for 3 months as punishment, that's what!

... also, it is really not nice to call your soap names like that. Just because you are in a position of authority over them doesn't give you the right to call them "my batches." Would you want them calling you their "pimp"? Yeah, no.

Crumbling when cut

Wow, that's bizarre. Everyone else I know bleeds when cut.

So, let's say you cut your finger. Exactly how much crumbles off? Does it eventually grow back?

Back