Thread titles and my very strange mind.

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fragrance Oil vs. Essential Oil

In this corner, weighing in at a whopping 5% PPO Lavender FO. And in this corner at a measly .5%, Lavender EO. This will be an epic battle. There is no love lost between these two contenders. The lids will be off, and it could be a liquid, smelly battle! The rules are simple. No hitting below the labels, no ricing, and no seizing. This will be a medium trace knockout match. And there's the stick blender!

How many butter and oils can you use in body butter?

Any dang amount I want to! Who's gonna stop me, punk?

(Does this question remind anyone else of the old Tootsie Roll Tootsie Pops commercials? "Mr. Owl, how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll tootsie pop?" "One, two, three. <<crunch>> Three!!")

How to sterilize BB jars at home?

Don`t do that! Isn`t it better to take them to a clinic to get it done? I mean, they have sedatives and stuff.

If you have problems with them breeding out of control, a clinic may be the better way to go....

(Although, it would be an awesome way to get an endless supply of jars. Just buy one and let them breed. *cough*...)

What goes here? <said in loud commanding voice>

Honest, Officer, I was just standing here nice and quiet, minding my own business. I didn't do nothing!

Is my first candle alright?

Relax ... I realise you're new to this but, yes, he's perfectly fine ... melting normally, skin nice and waxy ... now let's wrap him up and put him to bed.

You'll be a pro by the time you have your next candle.

Candle Caught Fire

Ah yes, that is a problem! Especially wicks has some seriously big issues when it comes to fire. It`s like they live for that kind of stuff!

Best way to prevent this from ever happen again, is to hide the matches so the candle can`t reach them. And if it tries again, take the matches away and say: "Bad candle - NO playing with fire!".

How to make de fish soap

*In strong German accent*

First yo muzt rreassure de fish. It needz to get rreassurred zat it vill do ok ven soaping, and zat making zoap ist nicht dangerrouz az long as de lye safety is followed. Rrremeber de gloves! Den you assist de fish ven it is soaping, coaxing it, helping it along ze vay, so ven it feels zekure enough it vill start to produze de soap.

Den you would have make de fish soap.

Back