Thread titles and my very strange mind.

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kokum butter in my serum

No... you got serum in my kokum butter!

(in the spirit of the old Reeses Peanut Butter Cup commercial....."You got peanut butter in my chocolate!"......"No, you got chocolate in my peanut butter!") lol

Homemade custom mold

..... It's so easy!

Step 1: Put a covered container of various leftover foods way in the back of your fridge where it won't be noticed by anyone for a while (preferably homemade food- that's where the customization come in)
Step 2: Go about your life without a care in the world for 6 months to a year
Step 3: Re-discover the container when searching for the last piece of chocolate cake you suspect your spouse hid from you in the back of the fridge.

And that's it! That's all there is to it! Easy-peasy!

Every time i see the dog soap title, my brain reads it as "dog soup recipe" and then I wonder why anyone would need a recipe for soup. Just add some veggies, water and let simmer. Add spices at the end to wake up the flavor.

Just kidding, I only joke about eating my collie when she wants to frolic in the snow forgetting that she is an old puppy now with arthritis, and it's too cold for those kinds of shenanigans. We'd eat the cat first. He's mostly useless. :)

Tea Tree oil ruined my mold?! HELP!

I know, right? I find that bleach does the same thing to my mold, too. Knocks them colorful, fuzzy critters right out. Best to keep them separated so the mold can live on and grow.

Latest posts

Back