Thread titles and my very strange mind.

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Misschief !!! I am just now seeing this. THAT WAS MY POST!! With that post, I so feared ending up on this thread and before I hit 'post' I tortured myself on the wording -- long lasting, hard, gah! - and then I finally gave up and trusted that my CLEAN-MINDED soaping friends would understand. LMAO. Thanks for the laugh of the day.
Looks can be deceiving, my friend. I'm all sweetness and nice but there's definitely some spice, too. :nodding:

Trouble shooting, please help!

More information, please. Is it a problem with the firearm itself? Or is it more an emotional thing about pulling the trigger?

Because one calls for a gunsmith, and the other, perhaps a therapist. Of course, NOT pulling the trigger may actually be the RIGHT thing to do, depending on the reason you are THINKING about shooting (not to mention the TARGET).

Definitely need more deets here before we can help.

Where to get tiny little molds?
I most often get tiny little molds on small bits of leftovers that get pushed to the back of the fridge and forgotten. Hopefully I'm not the only one?? Occasionally if I miss wiping off a bit of food on the back side of the mixer, tiny little molds will grow there, too.

Either of these methods works pretty well if you are hoping to grow your own (highly recommended over store-bought).

Last edited:
Trouble shooting, please help!

We need a bit more information here. Is it a problem with the firearm itself? Or is it more an emotional thing about pulling the trigger?

Because one calls for a gunsmith, and the other, perhaps a therapist. Of course, NOT pulling the trigger may actually be the RIGHT thing to do, depending on the reason you are THINKING about shooting (not to mention the TARGET).

Definitely need more deets here before we can help.
This made me laugh and then cough since it is one of those allergy days! lol

Can you change the water to milk in recipe?

No, can you? That would be quite miraculous! I can make soap that floats on water, though!

The water needs to really want to change.

I’m loosing my mind!

Oh, has it been tied up to something all this time? 🤔 That could explain a lot...

Do we need to get a search party together?

Crumbles as it gets smaller!

That's some pretty personal information to be sharing in a public forum like this.

Be that as it may, I do seem to recall seeing some ads for medications that can help with that. Check your spam/junk email folder and you will probably see them there.

Allergies—Learning to Make Soap

That's pretty cool! My allergies don't know how to do anything except make me tired and cranky.

I am so glad I joined you soapheads! it's been a rough day and I needed a good laugh and I had several, Thanks! Was just diagnosed with squamous cancer of the lower lip. I have been fighting what I thought was a patch of dry skin for a year, well it wasn't dry skin! All I can think of is how many smoothies I can come up with because I am pretty sure I will be on a liquid diet for a few weeks, sick huh? I hate wearing masks but am happy I can hide behind one every time I go out in public, especially now! I look like I have an over-roasted mini-marshmallow hanging off my lip as they had to cauterize where they took the biopsy. Every time I look at it I think of a smore...I can't stand those things as I hate marshmallows! Hey, I'm grateful it wasn't at the end of my nose!
By the way, I wish I had never asked for advice on where to purchase micas. I went to Mad Micas and went crazy! Lordy, I totally lost my mind, I had to go back and empty out half of my cart, that was a sad moment!

Awwww @Sudds I am so sorry to hear about that lip cancer. We do a lot of smoothies in our house because my husband sometimes has trouble chewing and swallowing (Parkinson's Disease). I can give you plenty of recipes but will warn you that I tend to add a lot of greens to them because it's a good way for veggie-haters to eat greens. :)

Anyway, glad you got some laughs and hope you will join us in poking fun at ourselves here. We can all use more humor in our lives.

I am so glad I joined you soapheads! it's been a rough day and I needed a good laugh and I had several, Thanks! Was just diagnosed with squamous cancer of the lower lip. I have been fighting what I thought was a patch of dry skin for a year, well it wasn't dry skin! All I can think of is how many smoothies I can come up with because I am pretty sure I will be on a liquid diet for a few weeks, sick huh? I hate wearing masks but am happy I can hide behind one every time I go out in public, especially now! I look like I have an over-roasted mini-marshmallow hanging off my lip as they had to cauterize where they took the biopsy. Every time I look at it I think of a smore...I can't stand those things as I hate marshmallows! Hey, I'm grateful it wasn't at the end of my nose!
By the way, I wish I had never asked for advice on where to purchase micas. I went to Mad Micas and went crazy! Lordy, I totally lost my mind, I had to go back and empty out half of my cart, that was a sad moment!

🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

Latest posts

Back