Thread titles and my very strange mind.

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

IrishLass

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Insects eating my soap?

Nah....I think that was actually Grandpa. He wandered out of bed last night incoherently muttering something about wanting to take a nip of the old bubbly, and came back later strangely frothing at the mouth and smelling like black raspberry vanilla.

IrishLass

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
What if I don't cover my soap batches?

Gasp! :eek:Not cover your soap's nakedness?! For shame! Bad, bad, naughty soaper! The soap indecency police will be all over you like a chicken on a junebug quicker than you can say, 'Bob's your uncle!', and put your stickblender on lockdown for 3 months as punishment, that's what!

AliOop

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Need Guidance for a Extra hard soap.

You can offer to pay for counseling to address the underlying issues, but some soaps just don't learn until they hit bottom and do hard time. Bottom line, they have to want to change. I mean, like the old saying goes, you can lead a soap to water....

Best wishes to get it all sorted, mate.

AliOop

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
What if I don't cover my soap batches?

Gasp! :eek:Not cover your soap's nakedness?! For shame! Bad, bad, naughty soaper! The soap indecency police will be all over you like a chicken on a junebug quicker than you can say, 'Bob's your uncle!', and put your stickblender on lockdown for 3 months as punishment, that's what!
... also, it is really not nice to call your soap names like that. Just because you are in a position of authority over them doesn't give you the right to call them "my batches." Would you want them calling you their "pimp"? Yeah, no.

AliOop

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
trouble bringing it home....

Are some people are so desperate for drama in their lives that they actually look for ways to bring trouble home?

LilianNoir

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Need Guidance for a Extra hard soap.

Do you really though? You know what to....
😮😮😮😮🤭🤐

...nevermind. ;) 😆🤣

(There's also a that's what she said joke in there. Too much?)

AliOop

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Crumbling when cut

Wow, that's bizarre. Everyone else I know bleeds when cut.

So, let's say you cut your finger. Exactly how much crumbles off? Does it eventually grow back?