Thread titles and my very strange mind.

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Salt soap on a stick

Makes me sick
Makes my tummy go two-four-six
It's not because I'm dirty
It's not because I'm clean
It's just because I kissed a boy behind a magazine

[An old rhyme from my childhood that we'd chant when jump-roping, only it began with 'Apple on a stick'. It finishes off with 'And how many kisses did you receive?' and then we'd jump-rope as fast as we could, counting each jump until we finally fumbled up. lol ]

Salt soap on a stick

Makes me sick
Makes my tummy go two-four-six
It's not because I'm dirty
It's not because I'm clean
It's just because I kissed a boy behind a magazine

[An old rhyme from my childhood that we'd chant when jump-roping, only it began with 'Apple on a stick'. It finishes off with 'And how many kisses did you receive?' and then we'd jump-rope as fast as we could, counting each jump until we finally fumbled up. lol ]

Love it! ❤️

Math is EVIL (it's giving me a literal headache)

I know right? You might end up lying in a gutter somewhere mumbling incoherently over the frustration of trying to figure for x, like the poor guy in the video below:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xi2Bl50XPc[/ame]

Math is EVIL (it's giving me a literal headache)

I know right? You might end up lying in a gutter somewhere mumbling incoherently over the frustration of trying to figure for x, like the poor guy in the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xi2Bl50XPc

That is hilarious. Did you notice the intro for "The Crawling Living"? BYUtv, has some seriously funny stuff.

That is hilarious. Did you notice the intro for "The Crawling Living"? BYUtv, has some seriously funny stuff.

I know, right? My nephew, who is always on the lookout for good, clean, hilariously funny stuff online, recently got us hooked on StudioC. When I saw their video above and saw the 'Math is EVIL thread here on the forum, I thought to myself, "Yes! Perfect!" lol I love the quote, "People who do math after college deserve to go to prison!". :lol:

I know, right? My nephew, who is always on the lookout for good, clean, hilariously funny stuff online, recently got us hooked on StudioC. When I saw their video above and saw the 'Math is EVIL thread here on the forum, I thought to myself, "Yes! Perfect!" lol I love the quote, "People who do math after college deserve to go to prison!". :lol:

Oh my gosh! Yes!! That had me laughing out loud. Did you see the episode where the countries went grocery shopping? Oh my heck, that is hilarious!! My favorite "country" was Switzerland.

Oh my gosh! Yes!! That had me laughing out loud. Did you see the episode where the countries went grocery shopping? Oh my heck, that is hilarious!! My favorite "country" was Switzerland.

Yes! That's one of my favorites, although I must say it's hard to single out one particular video as being a favorite because I find them all to be absolutely hilarious so far. lol Their senses of humor mesh quite well with my own. You need to check out Mr. Ecklestone Teaches Driver's Ed....and we need to start a new thread about them or else I may have to moderate myself for hijacking. :razz:

This ought to get us back on track:

Help, bath bombs won't harden

Stop coddling them. If you're too soft on them, they'll be too soft and will fall apart like a $10 suitcase before they ever see the rim of a tub. Show them whose boss!

Don't get to comfortable

Oh, I am SO sorry, didn`t mean to! Let me fix that!

*Removes pillow from chair*
*Sprinkle 3 boxes of thumbtacks on seat*
*Slurps down a cup of instant coffee dissolved in luke warm orange juice and a dash of vinegar*
*Soak all shoes in fish guts*
*Add superglue to all the letters on the keyboard*

Uh-oh... *self doubt on the last action*

...fnertgobblefilkggggrgrgrgrgrgrghhsjmjj *wressle with keyboard*
....fnertgobblefilkggggrgrgrgrgrgrghhsjmjj
....fnertgobblefilkggggrgrgrgrgrgrghhsjmjj!!!

*POP*

Phew! *stare at fingertips, all fingerprints stuck on keyboard*

I am sure not comfortable now, does that mean I am doing it right...?

(PS! Studio C - Kid`s School photo banned. Seen it? Dying with laughter, perhaps because it was how I felt those days...)

Lotion = Salad Dressing?

Wait, are you one of those people who use mayonaise as a conditioner, a vinegar rinse after washing your hair, honey on cuts and olive oil as bodylotion?

Then a lotion as salad dressing makes PERFECT sense!

You go right ahead, gurrl!
*finger snap like a pro - hands over salt & pepper*

What Do You Do to Keep The "Spark" Alive?

GASOLINE! Boy does that baby spark.

Speaking of which....
We just watched a guy outside Burger King pour gasoline into his carburetor (after first removing the air filter) of his old beat up pick up truck, which was parked right next to my Volvo convertible. My husband was aghast, although I actually have seen people prime their carburetors with gas many times in the past. When I mentioned that, he said , 'Me, too, but not for at least 3 decades.'

It didn't get his truck started, though. No spark. Just a very strong gasoline odor whenwe went out to get in our car to leave. I was worried someone might walk by and toss a cigarette butt nearby and send us all up in flames. My husband said he was wondering if the guy with the gasoline might not do it himself.

Latest posts

Back